We are living in a Time Machine

In the past (that was one minute ago) I sat looking at a blank, white screen. Thirty seconds ago I typed, "We are living in a Time Machine." Seconds later those moments were all part of the past; my past…and ultimately, your past.

As you read this on the blog it will be sometime in my future; possibly tomorrow or even several days from now. My written voice is coming to you from the past, but I am writing to you, the reader, in the future.  However, as soon as you have read these words they become a permanent part of your past.  Do you see, in simple basic ways, everything we do flows from future to past through our own personal awareness.  Within each of us, a Time Machine!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tehran, IRAN, July 13, 2009

Inside the magic circle

The Work of the Writer is a Brain Stretch and Never Truly Finished